From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Value||Can't be sold|
- Created by use of the /bonus command after an access key from one of the following sources has been added:
- Guild Wars Prophecies Pre-order Box purchased in Europe.
- Energy +5
- Energy +3 (Requires 8 Divine Favor)
- Energy +7 (Requires 8 Energy Storage)
- Energy +7 (Requires 8 Soul Reaping)
- Energy +7 (Requires 8 Fast Casting)
- Armor +8 (Requires 8 Divine Favor)
- Armor +16 (Requires 8 Strength)
- Armor +10 (Requires 8 Expertise)
Dye affects the entire item, except for the pulsing circular glow.
- This skin is unique.
- The armor rating is equal to a perfect shield for a Warrior with 8 Strength, while offering +5 energy. There are no upgrade components that allow this on shields.
- For a Monk with 8 Divine Favor, this functions like a shield whose requirement is not met (granting 8 armor) and offering +8 energy.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Chimeric Prism Focus.|
- It has the same model shape as a Storm Artifact.