From Guild Wars Wiki
| Divine Favor|
|Value||Can't be sold|
This is one of the six pre-order items from the European game during the game's initial release.
This item is also contained in the Russian version of Guild Wars Nightfall.
- Energy +5
- Energy +3 (Requires 8 Divine Favor)
- Energy +7 (Requires 8 Energy Storage)
- Energy +7 (Requires 8 Soul Reaping)
- Energy +7 (Requires 8 Fast Casting)
- Armor +8 (Requires 8 Divine Favor)
- Armor +16 (Requires 8 Strength)
- Armor +10 (Requires 8 Expertise)
Dye affects the entire item, except for the pulsing circular glow.
- The armor rating is equal to a perfect shield for a Warrior with 8 Strength, while offering +5 energy. There are no upgrade components that allow this on shields.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Chimeric Prism.|
- It has the same model shape as a Storm Artifact.