From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Damage type(s)||Blunt Damage|
|Value||Can't be sold|
- Blunt damage: 19-35 (Requires 9 Hammer Mastery)
- Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)
- Armor penetration +20% (Chance: 20%)
Dye has no noticeable effect on the item.
Except for the visual appearance, it is possible to create an exact technical replica for this item with:
- Barrel Hammer from crafter Hadusi
- Perfect Sundering Hammer Haft
- Perfect "Strength and Honor" inscription
- The Sundering Rhino's Charge can be created in pre-Searing, allowing the character to wield a hammer with maximum damage and stats, giving them an advantage over the low level creatures.
- This item can be upgraded with a Hammer Grip, although the hammer cannot be salvaged to return the added component to you.
- Other items with this appearance:
|Game of the Year Edition items|
|Luminescent Scepter • Nevermore Flatbow • Rhino's Charge • Serrated Shield • Soul Shrieker • Tiger's Roar • Wolf's Favor|