From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Damage type(s)||Piercing damage|
|Value||Can't be sold|
- Piercing damage 15-28 (Requires 9 Marksmanship)
- Lengthens Poison duration on foes by 33% (Stacking)
- Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)
Dye has no noticeable effect on the item.
This item has a special appearance, but shares it with the Black Hawk's Lust.
- The Poisonous Nevermore Flatbow can be created in pre-Searing, allowing the character to wield a bow with maximum damage and stats, giving them an advantage over the low level creatures.
- This item can be upgraded with a Bow Grip, although the bow cannot be salvaged to return the added component to you.
- The Poisonous bowstring on this weapon cannot be salvaged or replaced.
- This bow's appearance and name are likely a reference to Edgar Allan Poe's poem, The Raven.
|Game of the Year Edition items|
|Luminescent Scepter • Nevermore Flatbow • Rhino's Charge • Serrated Shield • Soul Shrieker • Tiger's Roar • Wolf's Favor|