From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Daggers are two-handed melee weapons that can require investment in the Dagger Mastery or Leadership (in case of the Anniversary Daggers "Vengeance") attribute and have a maximum damage range of 7-17. They are the preferred weapon of Assassins.
- Equip: Two-handed
- Maximum damage range: 7-17.
- Damage type: Piercing damage or slashing damage.1
- Attack speed: 1.33 seconds.2
- Base: Unsalvageable inherent (from Factions) or salvageable inscription (Nightfall or Eye of the North).
- Modifiers: Dagger Tang (name prefix) and Dagger Handle (suffix).
- Daggers of Purity deal blunt damage.
- Excluding double strikes.
All daggers have an inherent 2% chance of double strike that stacks with any chance granted by the Dagger Mastery attribute, so at 16 Dagger Mastery a pair of daggers have an average attack interval of 0.99 seconds.
This is a list of all the different appearances daggers may have. It is completely independent of its stats and modifiers; for example, Dirks will be as effective as Zodiac Daggers if they share the same inscription and modifiers.
- Daggers are not available as a drop.
- Fox's Promise, Locust's Fury, Sharpen Daggers, and Way of the Assassin are the only non-dagger attack skills that require daggers.
- Way of the Master is the only skill that requires a non-dagger weapon.
- Inventory icons of daggers usually show two daggers, except for Prophecies endgame, Bonus Mission Pack some Eye of the North daggers, and Oroku's Slicers, which only show one dagger.
- Xun Rao's Quill is described as a Parrying Dagger; however, for all practical purposes, it functions like a shield.
|Requirement • Swapping • Sets • Bonus|
|Axe • Sword|
Spear • Wand
|Daggers • Hammer • Scythe|
Bow • Staff
|Off-hand only||Focus • Shield|
|Types||Caster • Martial|
|Upgrades||Bundles • Components • Inscriptions|
Rewards • Inherent modifiers • Perfect
20/20 • 40/20/20 • 40/40