From Guild Wars Wiki
- "Welcome to the Dragon Nest! We have imported dragon hatchlings from the wilds of Ascalon and secured them in the 'nest' behind me.
- Up to 8 players compete to see who can tag the most hatchlings in a 4-minute period. Tokens are awarded to the top players from each round. The more players, the bigger the prize."
- "A game is currently under way, but you may return shortly to join the next one." (if so)
- "It takes one festival ticket to play. See to [sic] Sunri to purchase your tickets. Do you wish to play?" (only if a game is not currently under way)
- Send me into the Dragon Nest! (Pay 1 Festival Ticket.) (only if a game is not currently under way)
- Tell more about the game. [sic]
- "Dragon hatchlings will periodically emerge from the ground. Tagging a black hatchling is worth 1 point. Tagging a white hatchling is worth 2 points and causes all adjacent contestants to be slowed for 10 seconds. Tagging a red hatchling is worth zero points and knocks you down. Points are doubled in the final round. The goal is to have more points than your opponents after 4 rounds."
- Let's talk about something else. (back to top)
- What do I get for playing?
- Perhaps I'll play some other time.
- Before competition begins
- "Do you dare face the dangers of the Dragon Nest? Only 1 boardwalk ticket to play! Talk to me for more details"
- "The rules are simple. Tag the hatchlings to score points. White hatchlings give a bonus. Red hatchlings should be avoided. Whoever has the most points after four rounds wins."
- "If we do not have a full set of contestants, the competition will begin in [3...2] minutes."
- "We have room for [8...1] more contestants. Speak to me to join the competition!"
- During competition
- "Let the competition begin! Tag as many hatchlings as you can."
- "The next round is about to begin. Beware of red hatchlings; they are worth no points and knock down anyone who touches them."
- "The next round is about to bein. Try to tag white hatchlings; they are worth 2 points and tagging one Cripples adjacent contestants for 10 seconds."
- "The final round is about to being. Points are doubled this round!"
- "<Name> tags a hatchling. (+x points)"
- "<Name> tags a red hatchling and is knocked down. (No points!)"
- "<Name> tags a white hatchling. (+x points) Adjacent contestants move slower for 10 seconds."