- "Do you want to be a garrison commander when you grow up too?"
- "Hey, a bug!"
- "My daddy works all day in the fields, but we have nothing to eat."
- "The soldiers hurt us if we don't give them enough food."
- "You look kind of funny."
After completion of the Kodonur Crossroads mission.
- "I want to see a Centaur, but mommy says they're all dead."
- "I'm so hungry I ate some bugs. The long one was kinda tasty. But don't eat the hairy ones. They're yucky!"
- "My brother said his friend saw a big weapon in the Mahnkelon Waterworks. Mommy says we're going to destroy Istan."
- "The soldiers took more of our food the other day. I'm so hungry."
- "What's a quota? And why is mommy crying?"
After completion of the Moddok Crevice mission.
- "Daddy says Varesh will destroy the Sunspears, so I shouldn't worry."
- "My brother said there were flying carpets in Vabbi. Rugs can't fly...can they?"
- "My friend said she saw monsters marching with the soldiers, but I don't believe her. She's such a liar."
- "The soldiers went north...after eating the rest of our food. Where's Jahai?"
- "Who's Bayel? Mommy's crying cause he's dead."
After completion of the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission.
- "I dressed up as Palawa Joko for festival day, but Mommy said it was too scary."
- "I heard a story about a giant wurm eating a whole city."
- "I think my sister is mad at me. She told me to go take a hike in the Desolation."
- "Mommy said not to tell anybody we're leaving."
- "My friend wasn't lying. I saw the monsters when the soldiers took daddy away to fight for Varesh."
After completion of the Ruins of Morah mission.
- "I don't know why Mommy cries so much lately. Have I been bad?"
- "I swallowed a frog."
- "Mommy says the world is ending. Can you play with me?"
- "The soldiers said I might get to go to war with them, too."
- "We stopped farming. Mommy says we don't need any more food."
After completion of the Abaddon's Gate mission.
- "Daddy's[sic] says we don't have to give away our food anymore, but you can have my asparagus."
- "Have you ever beat up a gargoyle?"
- "I'm glad Daddy came home from fighting. Mommy doesn't cry as much anymore."
- "Oh, no. Asparagus again."
- "We had dinner twice! I'm glad the monsters are gone. I get to eat all I want."