Longbow (Blankets for the Settlers)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the "Blankets for the Settlers" bow. For the weapon(s) with the same name, see Longbow (weapon).
|Salvage||Only for upgrades|
The Longbow is a quest reward from the Blankets for the Settlers quest. It is the only bow in the game that has "Received physical damage -2 while in a Stance", which is usually only found on focus items or shields.
- Piercing Dmg 13-25 (Requires 6 Marksmanship)
- Damage +10% (while in a Stance)
- Received physical damage -2 (while in a Stance)
- This bow is named "Longbow" and has the appearance of a Feathered Flatbow/Longbow, yet it is functionally a Hornbow.
- This bow can be upgraded with a Bowstring and Bow grip, which will result in four different bonuses on one weapon at once.
- Other items with this appearance: