From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Before defeat
- "Impress me in battle, then we talk!"
- After defeat
- "I'm still learning this trick shot that my father taught me. Looks simple, doesn't it? It's really very difficult. I bet you'll get it if you practice enough. There are certainly plenty of beasts here to practice on."
- After being defeated, with a blessing
- "One... two... just like that. You've got the basics. Get out there and you'll master it."
- Under Norn Hunting Party with less than 25 kills
- "Hmm. (0..24) kills? Come back when you've got a few more;
- After reaching rank 1, before receiving the Heart of the Norn
- "You are earning a powerful reputation among Norn. The renowned Tyr the Skaald [Norn Storyteller] of Gunnar's Hold wishes to discuss your famous deeds."
- Not under Veteran Norn Hunting Party
- "Never again will there be a human of your quality. I am honord, and the monsters are honored! Dead, yes, and honored!"