|Campaign||Eye of the North|
"What I am doing out here? Hunting, of course! If you are not a great hunter, you'll never be respected by my people."
- => How can I be part of the hunt?
- "Impress me in battle, then we talk!"
- After being defeated, without a blessing
"These monsters are overrunning everything. Make yourself useful and kill a few. Kill them all."
- After being defeated, with a blessing
"There is no sky as magnificent as this. Every morning when I wake, I thank Bear that I am Norn."
- Under Norn Hunting Party with less than 25 kills
- "Hmm. (0..24) kills? Come back when you've got a few more."
- After reaching rank 1, before receiving the Heart of the Norn
- "You are earning a powerful reputation among Norn. The renowned Tyr the Skaald [Norn Storyteller] of Gunnar's Hold wishes to discuss your famous deeds."
- Not under Veteran Norn Hunting Party
"Bear was right to send you. Look how well you've done!"
- His name is a combination of the Danish and Norwegian word for "Raven", and a slight alteration of the German word for "Forest".
- Part of his dialogue may be referrencing the Metallica album Kill 'Em All.