From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Before defeat
- "Impress me in battle, then we talk!"
- After defeat
- "Be still. There are far too many creatures in this land to attract attention. Care to do something about that?"
- After being defeated, with a blessing
- "There are many Norn, but far more monsters. So long as they roam the land, we have a duty."
- Under Norn Hunting Party with less than 25 kills
- "Hmm. (0..24) kills? Come back when you've got a few more."
- After reaching rank 1, before receiving the Heart of the Norn
- "You are earning a powerful reputation among Norn. The renowned Tyr the Skaald [Norn Storyteller] of Gunnar's Hold wishes to discuss your famous deeds."
- Not under Veteran Norn Hunting Party
- "Let the word ring out: the monsters are defeated, and all because of you!"