The Jade Quarry (Luxon cinematics)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|The Jade Quarry|
|Plays during||The Jade Quarry|
|Region||The Jade Sea|
|Location||The Jade Quarry|
A turtle takes a slab of jade to the crusher.
- Erek: "You look strong enough, but that's not really for me to say."
- <Player name>: "If you think you're up to the task, then I'll oblige."
- Erek: "But this sort of work isn't for the faint of heart."
- <Player name>: "Oh, I'm up to the task. Don't you worry yourself about it."
- Erek: "Then follow me."
- Erek: "This area is hotly contested."
- Erek: "There are daily battles here between us and the Kurzicks."
- Erek: "We use this heavily fortified stronghold as a base for our jade collecting operations."
- Erek: "There are two ways out."
- Erek: "You can walk through the front door, or you can use these portals to quickly get to one of the mining sites."
- Erek: "Your job is to claim the jade quarries."
- Erek: "Once you've activated the mining equipment at a quarry, we'll send guards and a siege turtle to collect the jade."
- Erek: "But be careful."
- Erek: "The Kurzicks will attack the guards and try to shut down the operation so they can claim the quarry and mine the jade themselves."
- Erek: "Try not to let that happen."
- Erek: "There are guard posts all across the contested area."
- Erek: "You can claim them the same way you claim the jade quarries."
- Erek: "If you do, we'll send reinforcements from the stronghold to help stop the Kurzicks from gathering jade."
- Erek: "If, Dwayna forbid, you get cut down in the line of duty, you will be resurrected here in the safe zone, inside the stronghold."
- Erek: "Don't worry. Not even with a hundred of their juggernauts could the Kurzicks get in here."
- Erek: "But even so, getting killed is something you should try to avoid."
- <Player name>: "Thanks. I'll try to remember that."
- You can view this cinematic by talking to Erek in The Jade Quarry (Luxon).
- There are no spoken words in the second cinematic.