From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Triple Shot (Kurzick))
- Click to view
- Concise description
Bow Attack. Shoot 3 arrows simultaneously at target foe. These arrows deal 40...25% less damage
- Kurzick Bureaucrat (House zu Heltzer and Kurzick-allied guild halls)
- Luxon Scavenger (Cavalon and Luxon-allied guild halls)
- After reaching the first allegiance rank, Kurzick/Luxon Supporter, level 20 characters may learn this skill from a Kurzick Bureaucrat or Luxon Scavenger for 3,000 faction.
- The skill icon for the Kurzick version is on top, and the icon for the Luxon version is on the bottom.
- Bonus damage (i.e. from Conjure spells, Glass Arrows and certain weapon spells) is not reduced.
- Even with the large damage reduction per arrow at rank 1, Triple Shot will still do more damage than Dual Shot under normal circumstances.
- This skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill revision history for details.