I iz trollin ur talk space... --Shadowphoenix 14:47, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- This page attracts all the worst trolls. Misery 14:48, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Its the smell, I think. --Shadowphoenix 14:50, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- You smell. Misery 14:51, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Indeed. --Shadowphoenix 14:53, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Quite. 220.127.116.11 14:55, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Oh Noez! Trolls!--Burning Freebies 15:10, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
Facts and defending myself.
- "Blade-I had involvement in the MesCon, as i disntinctly remember you WERENT there to prove me wrong". I was there as staff.
- "And you really think I copied Daniel Frozenwind's Halloween character name?" I wouldnt say copied, a similarity between the Snowman King and Mad King Frost I would say.I.e Grasp King Freebies and Mad King Freebies.
- "And quite frankly (now my favourite phrase), that liar (he lied about his "retirement" " Freebies, If I was to lie about giving the community more, how is that bad. I also stated in my Seasons End I would be stepping in now and then and helping people out. A lier? Dont make me laugh.
- "he implies that the 7pm-midnight time slot was "his place this year" No, its not mine. Its Malafide's, she has done her event there at Halloween before you even started playing. There are many MANY districts at Halloween, why pick hers when you knew she hosted there?"
- "And if he thinks im copying his name, surely he is copying ArenaNet's Mad King Thorn?" No, just a un-canny similarity.
- "And Daniel just clicked his fingers and what do you know, he is in SCAR alliance." Actually a friend within SCAR recommended me when my other allaince disbanded. Mate, if your going to slander me learn the facts.
- "And to be honest, im probably the only event organiser to have to farm materials, as the others just beg to guilds and guildies." Tesla farms 50k each week for the friday giveaway. I ask for donations on a non-personal level.
- "Regarding the "Mad King" incident-why isnt Daniel upset about his "3 lustre tears" naming themselves after him? Mad King Lanthorn? Mad King Nantha?" Because they were a.) event staff and b.)good friends and officers. I dont care much about your Mad King name, again, its just similar.
- "has Daniel not only been to events and had them mentioned in his list? For example the DVDF summer bash? He claimed that he had no duties during this event", I dont say I host them, unlike you. And concerning DVDF I did have a part to play in opening the event.
And thus concludes getting the facts straight, my apologies to Wyn but I wont keep quiet when he states false accusations and does not tell the truth. I feel compelled to explain how it really is. Sorry Freebies if this comes across as a personal attack, but im just defending myself. Frozenwind 17:22, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- It is only fair that you do defend yourself, but I wont escalate this to as bad as last time.
- Why do you state that the time slot was Malafide's? She even states herself that no one can own a time slot, and you have just contradicted her.
- Other than that, enough said. --Burning Freebies 16:59, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- Not the time slot, the placing I was referring to. No more to be said now from me. Frozenwind 20:31, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
Now I know we were once at bad ends, but in your last argument, you brought me up as not wanting you to host your Halloween event. Which is not true. I am not here to start a new argument and, depending on the response (if any) I will most likely not respond on this talk page ever again. The only things against your up-and-coming Halloween event are these two things: 1) I doubt you could farm, by yourself, 5 million gold for a give out. 2) It's a bad idea to keep different events so close together (people will go to the one they'd prefer more to prevent being tired at one and thus being able to fully enjoy an event). Never did I once say you should not host an event, instead I implied you should have more reasonable goals (I would of said "tried to get 5 million gold" instead of "farm 5 million gold myself") and with reasonable times in relation to other events (I wouldn't hold an event within 2 days of another event).
Not to mention, I have been trying to get back on your good side and avoid being in this "event host conflict" that has been going on due to some old misunderstanding which has been forgotten completely. I even attempted to work with you to get your Dragon Festival event and an event I'm helping Katherine with from doubling each other. And yet, you still consider me with Daniel and the others. True I am their friends and would pick their side over yours if I am forced to, but I'd rather stay out of this little meaningless conflict. So I ask, please refrain from mentioning me in such a thing again.
Thank you for your time, I hope you don't view it as a waste. -- Azazel The Assassin\talk 04:23, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- To be honest, you did think I was wasting my time trying to farm 5mil, but that was it. Also:
- Why would you want to get on MY good side?
- Why should you not hold an event within 2 days of another? Have not the multi day event (eg Seasons end) done just this? That was a bad example though, but think of the same events in the same district last Halloween, although they were meant to work together. I do wonder if that would work, and why you wouldn want that much time diference.
- I would like to thank you for telling me about Katherine's event as it was helpful in helping me organise a time, however she hasnt got back to me on it yet.
- Sorry bout mentioning you,ill try and make sure it doesnt happen again. --Burning Freebies 17:14, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
To answer you questions:
- "Why would you want to get on MY good side?" To avoid being pulled into this event host conflict like you already have. It was an attempt that was in vain sadly.
- "Why should you not hold an event within 2 days of another? Have not the multi day event (eg Seasons end) done just this? That was a bad example though, but think of the same events in the same district last Halloween, although they were meant to work together. I do wonder if that would work, and why you wouldn want that much time diference." I already said why, it can exhaust people, and holding different events within 2 days is different than multi-day events in that the multi-day events are set up by the same people and, as such, would be spread out to prevent losing interest from people and/or tiring them out to make them not want to join. The only way to prevent this is to have what Daniel/Malafide/Blade Radio did last year with making the Night of the Minipets a small part of Horrorween. My simple statement was, simplified: "Give people a chance to rest from one big event and the next, or else they'll just choose the one they'd rather go through - which in this case would be Daniel's and Malafide's unless there is a time conflict" - not badmouthing your events, just saying that since Dan has been around longer, people know his events more so they would be more prone to go to his than yours.
- "I would like to thank you for telling me about Katherine's event as it was helpful in helping me organise a time, however she hasnt got back to me on it yet." This is because Katherine is becoming unsure if she'll have the time to host the event. I'll try to get her final take on this today. -- Azazel The Assassin\talk
- Fair enough. If only i could remove you from the archive. --Burning Freebies 21:27, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
Hi i need help with editing my user page badly please help thank you --Aronus 01:09, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
Hello yes it's just as W.T. Said i just need basic help with a userpage set up to get things going here on the wiki. --Aronus 15:16, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
here is the link for the userpage http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Queido --Aronus 23:52, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
ok thank you. --Aronus 02:27, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
Ok do you have a set time for when you can set up the userpage? im not trying to rush you because i understnad that your rather busy. i just wanna tell you my info and stuff to rather customize it. If you get a moment please reply on my talk thank you very much you rock! --Aronus 15:50, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Would of been mighty decent of you to ask if it would be okay to use my character in your poster Frozenwind 22:34, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
Congratulations ^^ |Cyan LightLive!| 10:15, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- Mini Me 11:03, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- Cheers mate! :D - J.P.Talk 11:20, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- Happy Birthday! Ghosst • Talk •
- Thanks a lot guys! --Burning Freebies 16:05, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- Happy Birthday! Feliz Cumpleaños! Tanjoubi Omedeto (たんじょうびおめでと！)!--Nekki 17:57, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ooo, several languages. Thanks! --Burning Freebies 18:52, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- Happy B-day freebies and once again great event Chaos Beserker 20:55, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks, and well done on the second place. --Burning Freebies 21:06, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry I didn't wish you a happy birthday on your birthday, but happy birthday...Also...just wanted to let you know that you thing to count down how many days till your event...doesn't work...that code is broken...So...I set this up for you: Halloween Count Down Timer. If you want the code please email me. - Tesla 13:15, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
Holy shit you're tiny o.o Mini Me 17:27, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
- I dont understand what you mean. --Burning Freebies 15:41, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- Your height :P Mini Me 19:37, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, that. I said it was about that, cause i dont know the real figure. Id should measure myself soon. --Burning Freebies 14:02, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
Don't worry about it; we both took the argument too far.-- Shewmake 13:59, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, but it was me who started it. --Burning Freebies 14:16, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- Doesn't matter; I should have left it alone. ;)-- Shewmake 14:52, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
Greenday in LA
Hi, could you please move the page Green Day in LA/Planning (which according to the history is a page you created/edited) from the Main space to your User space (or tag it for deletion if you don't need it). Thanks. Mystical Celestia 14:49, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- I dont know why your brought this up now, but heck, i dont need it, and its an offence to some, so i shall delete. Please object, if you wish to do so, on the talk page. --Burning Freebies 18:20, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- The reason I brought it up was because I was trying to do a task by removing pages from the List of proposed moves, splits and merges. No need for the 'tude. Mystical Celestia 09:23, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- I didnt mean to offend you. Just wondering. I dont really want that page around any more anyway, so thanks for notifying me of its existence. Guess its going to be deleted soon. --Burning Freebies 12:23, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
Please either change the content, or remove the link from your userpage. Thanks! -- Wyn talk 01:30, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, it's been 3 days since I asked you to remove the link, and you haven't, so I am. Do not replace it, unless you change the content. -- Wyn talk 05:05, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- ...what link? -Auron 05:08, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- Scratch that, what's wrong with it? It isn't dangerous and it doesn't contain malicious code (from what I can see). -Auron 05:10, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- I'm not seeing much of anything either....the content looks okay, from what I'm seeing. And I have no warning bells blaring malware alerts at me. -- Wandering Traveler 06:59, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- *Danger Danger Danger Danger**Red lights everywhere* DAM YOU ALL (Joking :P)--Neil2250 07:03, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry Wyn. I have been able to view the talk page, but I was unable to log on-it said i couldnt log on at this moment, please try again later. One of those messages. And, in my opinion, the people need to know the truth pasted on the page. Its not only my views, its the ones sent in to me by the majority of the community, who have experienced the cruelty of the mentioned parties upfront. I just dont see how they can get away with it. And its not as if you took this situation calmly...
- If you want to view the page, just look at the edit history at the link. People can do it easily. And I have had a growing number of hits on my traffic count of the site-so it looks as if your plan hasnt worked too well. Speaking of which, why cant i link to "the truth" which is apparently insulting, when some users (I wont name them here) get away with insulting on their page? Is this just discrimination against me? --Burning Freebies 16:10, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- You point me at libelous links on their pages, and I will remove them too. -- Wyn talk 16:13, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- Meh. Nothing can undo the 200 hits on my page yesterday.--Burning Freebies 16:32, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
I herd trolling GWW is a good and refreshing hobby, c/d? ---Chaos- (talk) -- 18:54, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- Im not trolling, im being honest, something the "duo" cant seem to do. --Burning Freebies 16:25, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
- But you're focusing on the wrong thing. Focus on your own freakin' event and let them have theirs.-- 20pxhew 16:28, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
- I will, when they stop making lies about me to the ArenaNet staff, and let me have 30 god damn minutes on Hallowe'en! (PS-Im still taking those 30 mins, whether they like it or not)--Burning Freebies 16:29, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
- This is awesome, I was talking about myself. ---Chaos- (talk) -- 16:58, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
- I don't see why you shouldn't be able to have 30 minutes, but I still don't think you're handling it the right way.-- 20pxhew 17:18, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
- Err...actually, their event isn't taking place the whole day, so why don't you do it before or after?-- 20pxhew 17:21, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
- Im not back from work till 6pm, then its 15 minutes before an event from my good friend kylanf, which is covered for the next 3 hours, covering the 7pm arrival of King Thorn, then the only other option is 10pm, which is apparently their slot. --Burning Freebies 20:21, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
- Ban content deleted, and link returned. --Burning Freebies 21:39, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
Tour De Tyria
Just wanted to point out that 11/14 of your missions are actually Canthan. That is all BlackBlood 19:29, 12 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, im using all the timed ones. And Tyria is the collective term for all 3 continents.--Burning Freebies 19:45, 12 October 2009 (UTC)
- Tyria is the name of the planet/world and is also a continent itself.It's a not a tour of the planet,and definately not a tour of the Tyrian(continent}.It's a tour of Cantha (Continent) technically.That's like going on a tour of Europe but only staying in France.BlackBlood 20:17, 12 October 2009 (UTC)
- Lol, thats a good point. Thats why I didnt go fully ahead with the event i guess.--Burning Freebies 15:38, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
Thanks! Same to you!!! ^^ - Tesla 02:14, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
I just did today. By the way, I want to speak to you in-game about something, please. -- Lacky 19:15, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
- Fine-i'll try and cath you tomorrow. You probably now my IGN-if not, look a my character page. --Burning Freebies 22:55, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
- Yeh, I already added you. -- Lacky 23:39, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
- ? Frozenwind 13:30, 21 December 2009 (UTC)
- Nvm -_- Frozenwind 13:34, 21 December 2009 (UTC)
- Good to know you're on-board! -- Lacky 02:43, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry Lacky, I have been fairly busy of late. I am free today, so i will try and catch you!--Burning Freebies 09:10, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
testing to see if it worked --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:18.104.22.168 (talk).
- ?? Please sign your comments.--Burning Freebies 10:13, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
Hi :) --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:22.214.171.124 (talk).
- Again, please sign your comments. --Burning Freebies 21:12, 9 December 2010 (UTC)
Your all fire red user page is too eye harmful to read. Yoshida Keiji (talk) 12:00, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, sorry bout that...--Burning Freebies 04:29, 26 October 2012 (PDT)
Hi, please make sure you check talk pages for topics with identical subjects, Auron has already had 5 other users reporting the same problem two sections above yours! He can get grouchy with this stuff..
We know that there is currently a problem with internal IP addresses being reassigned to contributors - I get these autoblock messages all the time :/ I'd recommend copying (ctrl+c) any contribution before you submit it, just in case you get the "blocked" message occuring, in which case you can press F5 and paste (ctrl+v) your contribution and try to submit it again. Chieftain Alex 05:14, 26 October 2012 (PDT)
- Also, if you use Firefox, it creates a copy of the version you submitted in your history, so you can just press page back + then retry without having to paste anything. (Internet explorer doesn't recall previous submissions.) Chieftain Alex 05:16, 26 October 2012 (PDT)