Wanted: Selenas the Blunt
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Wanted: Selenas the Blunt|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by||Wanted by the Shining Blade |
in Lion's Arch Keep
Location in Twin Serpent Lakes.
Kill Selenas the Blunt.
Must have access to Lion's Arch Keep, see flowchart for details.
- Kill Selenas the Blunt in Twin Serpent Lakes
- *BONUS* Kill Selenas the Blunt in Hard Mode
- See Princess Salma for your reward
- 1,000 Experience
- 250 Gold
- Complete the Base Objective for 3 War Supplies
- Complete the *BONUS* Objective for an additional 1 War Supplies
From Riverside Province, go north and around the bend. You will kill plenty of White Mantle/Peacekeeper groups. Travel along the west side of the lake, and you will eventually run into Selenas the Blunt. Kill her, and return to Princess Salma for your reward. Be careful when pulling mobs as they tend to congregate together and threaten to overwhelm unprepared parties (especially of H/H)
- Wanted by the Shining Blade
- "Selenas the Blunt is an aptly named White Mantle thug of unexceptional intelligence and limitless cruelty. For her crimes against innocent Krytans, Queen Salma has issued a royal bounty for Selenas the Blunt. Those who kill this murderous scoundrel will receive a bounty and eternal acclaim."
- After completion of The Battle for Lion's Arch
- "Relive this classic bounty hunt from the War in Kryta! Selenas the Blunt was an aptly named White Mantle thug of unexceptional intelligence and limitless cruelty. For her crimes against innocent Krytans, Selenas the Blunt was the target of one of Queen Salma's royal bounties, and she met a violent fate. In this completely accurate historical scenario, you'll have the chance to slay this murderous scoundrel once again and receive a royal bounty for the deed."
- Princess Salma
- "Thank you <player name>, your efforts bring us one step closer to a unified nation."
- Selenas appears near Valis the Rampant, whose bounty is available four days earlier.