From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
If all your skills use one attribute, gain +3 Health regeneration and +100 max Health; your skills also cost 25% less Energy.
 Related skills
- This Flux is in effect every November (UTC−7).
- The buffs will still be applied when equipping No Attribute skills and skills from one other attribute.
- The effects of Expertise and Mysticism are applied before the reduction in energy cost.
- Nothing can make your character gain or lose the Flux's effect once you have entered a zone or outpost. For this reason, using a skill to copy a skill from another target (such as Arcane Mimicry or Inspired Enchantment) that is neither of the same attribute of the skills on your skill bar nor a No Attribute skill will not cause you to lose the Flux benefit. Also, the Flux's effect in outposts will not update until you change or re-enter the outpost.
- This Flux has been in effect every November since 2012 (following UTC±0 in 2012 and UTC−7 in 2013 onward).