From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
Enchantment Spell. (20 seconds.) Arcane Echo becomes the next spell you use (20 seconds). This enchantment ends if you use any skill that is not a spell.
 Related skills
- Arcane Echo can be used to copy powerful spells with long a recharge time, doubling the rate at which they can be used (at more than double the energy costs).
- Combine Echo and Arcane Echo to create echo chains, allowing you to triple the rate you use a single skill.
- If the next skill after Arcane Echo is not a spell, this enchantment will end with no effect. Using a non-spell skill after a spell has been copied will not cause you to lose the copy.
- Arcane Echo will only recharge normally if no skill was copied. If a skill was copied, the copy remains for 20 seconds, after which Arcane Echo is disabled for 20 seconds. These durations cannot be altered in any way.
- If used to copy a spell that can copy another skill or spell, the copy duration of that spell is used and will bypass Arcane Echo's 20-second copy duration.
- E.g., if used to copy Echo, whatever skill that is copied by the Arcane Echo version of Echo will remain as that skill for 30 seconds.
- E.g., if used to copy Arcane Larceny/Thievery with Domination Magic rank 0, whatever spell that is stolen from a foe by the Arcane Echo version of Arcane Larceny/Thievery will remain as that stolen spell for 5 seconds and then revert back to Arcane Echo.
- The three purple circles around the figure in the skill icon resemble this skill's casting animation.