Hero skill trainer
From Guild Wars Wiki
Hero skill trainers function similar to skill trainers with some differences:
- To learn and/or unlock a skill at a hero skill trainer, the character must spend a hero skill point. Hero skill trainers will not display or offer to teach your character any skills unless that character has at least one hero skill point.
- You can view skills for all the professions available from a hero skill trainer, regardless of your primary or current secondary profession.
- Hero skill trainers will only display skills your character does not already know.
- If the character does not already know the acquired skill, the character will also learn it regardless of their primary or current secondary profession. If the new skill is outside of their current professions, it becomes available when the character switches to the appropriate secondary profession.
- Some hero skill trainers in Nightfall offer Sunspear skills to characters who have a rank of Sunspear Sergeant or higher.
Hero skill trainers
Note: Locations are sorted "in order of appearance", i.e. the order that you are most likely going to reach them if you follow the storyline.
Realm of Torment
Eye of the North
- You can only learn the skills once you have picked your secondary profession, otherwise you are told:
- "I can't help but notice that you haven't chosen a secondary profession yet. You really ought to head back to town and get that sorted out.
- Come back to me when that's done and I'll be able to teach you and your Heroes some new skills."
- Hero skill trainers in Eye of the North all offer the exact same skill set.