From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an equippable item. For "Grab Bags" and other "gift bags", see Present.
A bag is an equippable item that provides 5 additional inventory spaces. A character may wear up to 2 bags at one time. Bags are not visible to other players.
- Bags may be upgraded to 10 spaces with Runes of Holding.
- Bags can be traded and stored, but only while empty.
- Bags cannot hold other bags containing items, as a bag cannot be unequipped while it contains items.
- Bags may be purchased for 100 from a merchant (excluding pre-Searing Ascalon merchants).
- Can be purchased for 80 from a faction merchant
- Collectors in exchange for 1 Factions or Nightfall quest reward trophy (except Ministerial Commendation and Imperial Guard Requisition Order).
- Collectors in exchange for trophies (see chart below).
Bags, like most other inventory containers, can only be dyed with single colors.
- The dye is applied immediately with the change seen only in the inventory panel.
- It will not have an effect on the appearance of the character.
- In addition to standard bags, there are two additional types of bags, both of which use the same icon (which appears similar to that of the Backpack) and have 10 slot bags:
|Non-replaceable||Backpack Belt Pouch|
|Bags||Bag Charr Bag Zehtuka's Pack|
|Equipment Packs||Small Equipment Pack Light Equipment Pack Large Equipment Pack Heavy Equipment Pack|