Game mechanics
The goal of the game is to tag the gray and white hatchlings to gain points, while avoiding the red hatchlings. There are four rounds which last 45 seconds each and a 15 second break between each round. The game can include up to eight participants.
There are three different types of hatchlings:
- Gray Hatchlings awards one point.
- Red Drake Hatchlings award zero points and knock down the tagger.
- White Drake Hatchlings award two points and slow down adjacent competitors for 10 seconds.
- Round 1: Gray worms only, so it is safe to tag everything.
- Round 2: Adds the red ones, which you should avoid.
- Round 3: Adds white ones.
- Round 4: Double points.
- 1 token for participation.
- 10 tokens for first place.
- 2 tokens for each outscored opponent (top three competitors only).
- 1 Gamer point per outscored opponent.
V-[spacebar], which are the default keys to target the closest hatchling and start running towards it.
- Click on the ground to avoid undesirable targets, specifically red hatchlings or white ones that are about to be tagged by an opponent.
- Zoom out as much as possible to get a good view of the arena. Glance at the radar to identify target-rich locations.
- Use a sweet to boost your speed via Sugar Rush and/or Sugar Jolt. However, good reflexes and smart tactics are more important than raw speed.
- There is a 3 minute delay between each game.
- If you are alone in the game you do not need to score any points to win.
- If the game ends in a tie between two players, one random player will be given first place and its rewards.
- This can be solo farmed for tokens at the rate of approximately 94 tokens per hour.