Map of the Fissure Shore
The Fissure Shore, also known as the Fissure Beach, is the coastal region located in the south-eastern section of the Fissure of Woe. There are a number of shipwrecks scattered down the length of the Fissure Shore. The shore is connected to both the Spider Cave and the Tower of Courage.
The Fissure Shore is inhabited by patrolling mobs of Snarling Driftwoods, Doubter's Dryders and Ancient Skales. There are also a large number of pop-up spawns of Armored Cave Spiders guarding the entrance to the Spider Cave.
- 20 (20) Admiral Saidon the Eternal
- 24 (26) Armored Cave Spider
- 24 (26) Doubter's Dryder
- 24 (26) Snarling Driftwood
- 28 (30) Ancient Skale
- This section of the Fissure of Woe is generally considered slightly easier than most others.
- The most dangerous creatures along this area are the Ancient Skales, which have strong life degeneration skills. These can usually be avoided if necessary.
- This area was popular as part of the Fissure Shore to Spider Cave farming run for Obsidian Shards, which targeted the Snarling Driftwoods and Armored Cave Spiders.