From Guild Wars Wiki
Update 2 - Thursday, July 05, 2007
Update - Thursday, July 05, 2007
Attention fellow citizens of Cantha,
- On behalf of Emperor Kisu, it is my pleasure to announce this year's Dragon Festival, a three-day celebration of games, dance, drink, and revelry, where we commemorate the dawning of the Age of the Dragon and all those who helped to rebuild our great lands after the Jade Wind. This year, our benevolent emperor has decreed that the festival shall henceforth also celebrate our great victory over Abaddon and his demon forces.
- Throughout the duration of the festival, citizens of our great empire can convene at Shing Jea Monastery to socialize with others, partake in carnival activities, and amass Victory Tokens to be redeemed for special prizes. Fans of sport can flex their muscles in the Dragon Arena, where battle prowess and longevity are recognized and rewarded.
- There will be no shortage of engaging entertainment, so we hope you make the journey to our lush island and join us in revelry.
To better reward players for participating in Alliance Battles even when in enemy territory, we have introduced a new "Underdog Bonus."
- In the Luxon defense map, Kaanai Canyon, Kurzick players will receive Kurzick faction points equal to twice their score.
- In the Luxon defense map, Etnaran Keys, Kurzick players will receive Kurzick faction points equal to their score.
- In the middle map, Saltspray Beach, neither Kurzick nor Luxon players will receive a bonus.
- In the Kurzick defense map, Grenz Frontier, Luxon players will receive Luxon faction points equal to their score.
- In the Kurzick defense map, The Ancestral Lands, Luxon players will receive Luxon faction points equal to twice their score.
- Fixed a stacking bug in the Assassin skill Hidden Caltrops.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Alliance Battles from beginning if a party failed to load.
- Deaths in the Dragon Arena no longer affect the Survivor title track.
- Added Xunlai Storage and faction reward NPCs to Alliance Battle outposts.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- Shing Jea Monastery and Kaineng Center were redecorated.