Moddok Crevice (cinematics)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Plays during||Moddok Crevice|
|Locations|| Bahdok Caverns|
Fortress of Jahai
Cinematic 2 — There was probably an easier way.
Cinematic 2 — Manpower is no longer a problem.
 Cinematic 1
 Major characters
 Minor characters
- Party members
- <Party leader>: "Which way? This is a maze of twisty passages."
- Dunkoro: "That way. I feel a fresh breeze. If you insist on going forward, that is."
- <Party leader>: "What's wrong?"
- Dunkoro: "We should be organizing a rebellion in Kourna. Instead we're running."
- <Party leader>: "We're not running. We're going to Vabbi for help."
- Dunkoro: "We're running. And this would be the perfect place for an ambush."
- General Bayel: "You are correct there, Sunspear!"
- <Party leader>: "Who's that?"
- General Bayel: "You are the last of your breed, traitors! I will bathe in the blood of you and your comrades!"
- <Party leader>: "You don't have enough troops to beat us, General! Let us pass!"
- The Hunger: "He does not fight alone!"
- The Hunger: "I will feed on your bodies and feast on your souls!"
 Cinematic 2
 Major characters
 Minor characters
- (Outside the Bahdok Caverns)
- <Party leader>: "Good work, everyone!"
- Dunkoro: "There was probably an easier way."
- <Party leader>: "I think you're right, Dunkoro. This secret passage was hardly a secret."
- <Party leader>: "I intend to press on to Vabbi, but anyone who wishes can go back to the Sanctuary."
- Koss: "Of course I'm coming along! You'd be lost without me!"
- Melonni: "You have led well so far. I will follow."
- Zhed Shadowhoof: "You drag me this far, then ask if I want to be here? Typical two-leg thinking. Of course I am with you."
- Tahlkora: "This is my homeland. There's a celebration coming up. We can meet all the princes there."
- <Party leader>: "Dunkoro?"
- <Party leader>: "Will you be joining us?"
- Dunkoro: "Yes. Of course. I will come with you."
- <Party leader>: "With Kourna behind us, things should be much easier."
- (Fortress of Jahai)
- Morgahn: "Warmarshal Varesh! I have news of General Bayel."
- Varesh: "General Bayel has been slain. And The [sic] Hunger as well."
- Morgahn: "I only got the reports just now. How did you know?"
- Varesh: "Thanks to my Lord Abaddon, I have a certain...affinity to things. Call it a blessing."
- Morgahn: "We...We have to decide our response."
- Varesh: "I have already made that decision."
- Varesh: "I have informed the princes that we will be pursuing Bayel's murderers into their territories with all our available forces."
- Morgahn: "And they agreed to this?"
- Varesh: "They don't need to agree. We will be bringing our forces north in any event."
- Morgahn: "With all due respect, Varesh, our military is stretched thin fighting rebel villagers, Centaurs, and corsairs."
- Varesh: "Ah, Morgahn, my old friend. Manpower is no longer a problem."
- Varesh: "I have made other arrangements."
- Morgahn: "Lyssa's blood! What are these creatures?"
- Varesh: "These creatures are our new allies. Did you not say your forces are badly stretched?"
- Varesh: "With our new friends here we can press on into Vabbi."
- Morgahn: "The Sunspears are in Vabbi now. They may rally the princes."
- Varesh: "It matters little. These Sunspears are only an excuse for us to do what we were going to do anyway."
- Varesh: "By the time they understand what is truly going on, old friend, it will be too late!"
- Pursued by Varesh's forces...
- The Sunspears flee north...
- To seek allies among the princes of Vabbi.