From Guild Wars Wiki
Location in Urgoz's Warren
Concept art by Matthew Barrett.
 Armor ratings
- Urgoz: So, you have come at last. I have forseen your arrival...just as I have forseen your doom!
- Urgoz: The blood drinkers will feast on your corpses!
- Urgoz: It is your fate to die in this place.
- Urgoz: You will never escape!
- Urgoz: Which path shall you follow? They all lead to your demise!
- Urgoz: Let the wardens put an end to your misery, human.
- Urgoz: Breathe deeply the corruption of the forest...share its agony!
- Urgoz: The Kurzicks who lived here long ago knew they could not escape their destinies. You will learn the folly of fighting the inevitable.
- Urgoz: It is as I have forseen. You WILL die here!
- Urgoz: I knew you would make it this far...but soon you shall be no more. It is your destiny.
- Urgoz' attack range is roughly the size of the compass range. Make sure you are well prepared before engaging him.
- Defeating Urgoz rewards 5,000 Kurzick faction in Normal Mode and 10,000 faction in Hard Mode.
- Defeating Urgoz for the first time increases your Kurzick faction cap by 10,000.
- Urgoz will occasionally switch to Dadao Sword. He does not attack while wielding it.