User:Wizardboy777/Monsters with obsolete skillbars
So, I went through all the bosses using Category:Bosses by profession to find all the bosses whose skillbars have been rendered nonfunctional or just weird by all the recent skill updates. Note that many of these bosses have non-boss counterparts, so these apply to them, too. Here's what I found:
There are probably some I missed (especially monsters that don't have boss counterparts), so if anyone finds any of those, feel free to add them here.
- Arius, Dark Apostle - Has Exhausting Assault, Wild Strike, and Leaping Mantis Sting; so has a Lead->Offhand and a Lead->Dual chain rather than a Lead->Offhand->Dual.
- Shreader Sharptongue - Has no offhand attack to enable use off Nine Tail Strike.
- Chimor the Lightblooded - Mark of Insecurity disables Abaddon's Chosen.
- Nika (during the Norn Fighting Tournament) - No longer has an offhand attack to use Horns of the Ox or Shattering Assault.
- Deadly Lavastriders - Functional but less effective bar from having only one offhand post Black Lotus Strike becoming a lead attack.
- Brrrr Windburn and Sala Chillbringer - Has Mist Form and Conjure Frost, making the later redundant.
- Elemental's Construct - Has Mirror of Ice but only one water magic hex skill (Blurred Vision).
- Lian, Dragon's Petal and Jade Brotherhood Mage - Has Double Dragon but only one other fire magic skill (Conjure Flame).
- Wieshur the Inspiring - The change to Symbols of Inspiration makes his bar look a lot more random. Not really a big deal, though.
- Neoli the Contagious - Epidemic is redundant with Extend Conditions.
- Monk's Construct - Has both Draw Conditions and Life Sheath, making the former redundant with the shorter recharge and better effect of the latter.
- Maligo Libens and Risen Ashen Hulk - Has Aura of the Lich but no Death Magic skills or minion support skills.
- Shadow Vaettir, Regret (necromancer), and Anguish (necromancer) - Has Dark Aura but no sacrificing skills.
- Warden of Seasons and Warden of the Summer - 0 points in Spawning Power in normal mode and has Consume Soul, making it useless against players and only harmful to summons.
- Captain Alsin - has Renewing Memories but no item spells, making it useless.
- Chakeh the Lonely, Arneh the Vigorous and Awakened Cavalier - have two resurrection skills ("We Shall Return!" and Signet of Return), becoming redundant.
- Afflicted Warrior, Afflicted Guardsman Chun, The Afflicted Ako, The Afflicted Maaka, and The Afflicted Tamaya - These guys have "On Your Knees!" and a conditional knockdown (Enraged Smash). Only benefit from "On Your Knees!" is Frenzy, which has no need of an instant recharge.