From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
Stance. (8 seconds.) You attack 33% faster. You take double damage.
 Related skills
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Frenzy.|
- It's a good idea to bring another stance skill to cancel Frenzy early, such as Rush, in case you start to take too much damage.
- Damage is doubled from all sources, including those that ignore armor.
- Generally used by sword and axe warriors in PvP. Hammer warriors tend to use Flail instead, partly due to their lower armor rating and partly because Flail has less of a drawback when foes are knocked down.
- Frenzy is generally too risky to use on non-warriors, as their lower armor rating combined with the Frenzy drawback makes them too vulnerable.
- Skills that cap damage, like Protective Spirit, will be taken into account after Frenzy, therefore mitigating the double damage.
- It is the only stance available in Pre-Searing