Blueprint of the Fall
|Blueprint of the Fall|
|Section||Realm of Torment Quests|
|Given by||Kaelen |
in Gate of Secrets
(Realm of Torment)
|Preceded by||Escape from the Torment|
(Click to enlarge)
- Seek out Terick in the Domain of Secrets and learn the truth of his intentions.
- Defeat the demon Razakel.
- See Kaelen for your reward.
Head out into the Domain of Secrets and make your way to Terick situated due west. When you find him, he will make a short taunting speech, turn hostile and attack the party. Upon his defeat, Terick will respawn as the demonic necromancer boss, Razakel. Once Razakel is defeated, return to the Gate of Secrets for your reward.
- 20 Terick (initially friendly; a quest trigger will turn him hostile)
Demons (Torment creatures)
- "The more I think about the things that have happened, the less sense they make. How could Terick have been involved with what happened to Orr? Surely it was the Vizier's folly that damned us to this hell, but there is too much that we don't know. Only Terick has those answers. Will you find him?"
- When you find Terick
- Terick: "Are you still alive? It would seem that is a little problem that I will have to fix myself."
- Terick: "Abaddon wished for the destruction of Arah. Like the foolish Charr, the people of Orr were nothing more than a means to an end. There is no further use for you!"
- After defeating Terick as a ghost
- Terick: "You are stronger than you look, and more foolish. Very well then...let my true form be the last horror that is seared into your eyes!"
- "To think that such a thing could have happened...that all of us should lose our lives, our homes, and our loved ones, and for what? The revenge of one that would claim to be a god?"
- "You have fought well, <Character name>, but I fear you have greater battles ahead of you. Perhaps this will help you."
- Lightbringer's Gaze can be used on Razakel, but not Terick.
- This quest combines well with the quest Open Season.
"Blueprint of the Fall" is a song by Strung Out.
- "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" is a common old phrase.