From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Kaineng City
- "The docks are so empty these days. People are afraid to come to Cantha."
- "Cantha will make it through any difficulty so long as the emperor is alive."
- "The emperor cares greatly for all of us who have suffered because of the plague."
- "Fruit can be hard to come by these days now that the plague has slowed trade coming from Kryta."
- "The guards try to keep order but there are fewer of them each day."
- "Those Am Fah thugs are frightening!"
- "The Luxon [sic] and Kurzicks have been quarrelling [sic] for so long, I think they've probably forgotten why they started fighting to begin with."
- Each Canthan Refugee has a different dialogue.
- There are a total of eight Canthan Refugees in two groups (in groups of 3 and 5) that will separate once you enter aggro range.