From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Location in Fissure of Woe
- "Some say it is not the weapon that kills, it's the person who wields it. Perhaps so, but a good weapon helps.
- What's on your mind?"
- This NPC gives a quest needed to acquire Obsidian Armor.
- He wears Warrior Elite Dragon armor (with a very minor detail change on the neck, and no headgear), wields an Eternal Blade and a Militia Shield.
- He is the only allied Eternal observed equipped with a shield.
- His dialogue could be a reference to Eddie Izzard's joke about the NRA's statement, "Gun's don't kill people, people kill people." In which Eddie's response is, "But I think the gun helps a little bit."