From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Thursday, March 10, 2011
- Updated the 2011 Automated Tournament Series Trophy in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.
- Added crafters of consumable items to Embark Beach.
- Increased inventories for merchants at Embark Beach.
- Ran a build to address usage of residual bugged skills.
- Fixed a crash bug related to Mercenary Heroes in parties.
- Fixed a bug that caused dye colors to display inappropriately on the character select screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused costume effects to display improperly on Mercenary Heroes.
- Fixed a bug to prevent players from joining Pre-Searing quests prematurely.
- Fixed a bug that set the level of enemies in Pre-Searing quests to the highest-level player in a group instead of the lowest-level player.
- Fixed a crash bug related to Mercenary Hero secondary professions.
- Fixed a bug that caused UI panel locations to be reset.
- Updated localized text for the In-Game Store.
- Fixed a crash bug in Embark Beach.
- Fixed a bug that caused Nicholas the Traveler to spawn out of players' reach.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Nicholas the Traveler from appearing for certain players.
- Fixed a bug that caused max-level scythe drops to have incorrect minimum and maximum damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused Pious Assault (PvP) to recharge instantly instead of 75% faster.
- Fixed localization for Attacker's Insight and Zealous Sweep.
- Fixed a bug that caused "By Ural's Hammer!" to resurrect all allies.