From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Tuesday, April 1, 2008
| Note: This update was never implemented. It is a fake update in the spirit of April Fools' Day.|
However, this update did cause all level 20 player characters to appear as three-dimensional stick figures.
Guild vs. Guild
- Victory or Death [sic]: at Victory or Death, each player now deals 5% additional damage for each rank achieved in the Kind of a Big Deal title track.
- Shadow Form: increased duration to 10...50...60.
- No changes.
- Diversion: increased duration to 120 seconds; increased disable time to 60...108...120.
- Blackout: removed the touch range restriction; this skill no longer disables the caster's skills.
- Peace and Harmony: increased Energy regeneration to 6...9...10.
- Protective Spirit: changed skill to: For 5...21...25 seconds, target ally cannot lose more than 50% maximum Health due to damage from a single attack or spell.
- Animate Bone Fiend: increased recharge to 30 seconds; increased casting time to 5 seconds.
- Spiteful Spirit: Fixed a bug that caused monsters not to flee while in the area of effect.
- Ursan Blessing: reduced recharge to 5 seconds; this skill is no longer PvE-only.
- Wanderlust: this skill now causes Exhaustion.
- Pain: this skill now causes Exhaustion.
- Bloodsong: this skill now causes Exhaustion.
- Dwarven Battle Stance: increased duration to 10...26...30 seconds; this skill now deals +10...34...40 damage and causes knock down.
- Increased the effectiveness of the Lucky Aura.
- Loremaster Ermenred in Lion's Arch will now allow characters to travel back to Pre-Searing Ascalon after they've successfully performed a number of tasks.
- Tanned Hide Squares are now Tanned Hide Polygons.
- Increased Paragon base armor to 100.
- Scythes now hit a single target.