Gorani is a Kurzick Poet, a Kurzick historian. He hands outs storybooks for Shiro's Return (both normal mode and hard mode versions) and Young Heroes of Tyria and accepts filled storybooks in return for Kurzick rewards. He is located on the eastern side of Kaineng Center, near the exit to Raisu Pavilion.
- "So, <character name> you have heard of the great Kurzick poets and now you too wish your stories to be retold in prose, hmmm? Bring me written evidence of your deeds and I will relay them to the Kurzick people with the flourish of a poet so your reputation might increase."
- Written evidence?
- "Your copy of Shiro's return is the perfect place to record the details of your Canthan tales. There is also the Young Heroes of Tyria in Hard Mode that sparks some interest."
- "I can provide you with blank copies of either of these books. No doubt there are other books out there to show your prowness and skill, but you'll need to find those on your own."
- This NPC was added in the 13th November 2008 game update.
- The model used is that of a Kurzick Mesmer.
- Gorani means "song" in the Kurdish language.
- This NPC was named after the wiki user of the same name.