|Affiliation||Depths of Tyria wildlife|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Location in Rragar's Menagerie Level 3
Hidesplitter is Rragar Maneater's ultimate Fleshreaver creation, and is one part of the boss-like duo in the Rragar's Menagerie dungeon. He does massive physical damage with his attacks, which are further augmented by Rragar's use of The Master's Mark.
- Mighty Throw
- Stunning Strike (elite)
- Unblockable Throw
- Vicious Attack
- Wild Throw
- Stun on Critical Hit (monster skill) (When Rragar Maneater is dead)
- The Sniper's Spear (monster skill)
- There is a rock nearby Hidesplitter and Rragar that your casters can hide behind to avoid all damage from Hidesplitter.
- Because of the large amount of damage dealt by Hidesplitter, it is very helpful to bring some manner of inflicting Weakness on him, such as Enfeeble.
- Blind has no effect on him.
- He has no healing skills and his health will not regenerate.
- He can be resurrected by Rragar Maneater.
- When you kill Rragar, Hidesplitter goes into a rampage, in which it stops using The Sniper's Spear and appears to attack faster. He also gains the effect Stun on Critical Hit.
- Interrupting Rragar's The Master's Mark will prevent Hidesplitter from using The Sniper's Spear, making the fight much easier.
- Hidesplitter has 5280 health in Hard Mode.