From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Location in Rragar's Menagerie Level 1
Location in Rragar's Menagerie Level 2
Location in Rragar's Menagerie Level 3
Quests involved in:
- Energy Surge (elite)
- Power Spike
- Shatter Enchantment
- Shatter Hex
- Resurrection Chant
- The Master's Mark (monster skill)
When encountering him on Level 1:
- "Humans? Here? Blast! It's not yet time."
- "Time for a "tactical retreat."
When encountering him on Level 2:
- "Ah, the meat is back. Good timing, I was just looking for a test subject."
- "As they say, "Discretion is the better part of...staying alive."
When encountering him on Level 3:
- "Allow me to introduce you to my most prized specimen. You should feel honored to have your bones picked clean by such a magnificent creation! Hidesplitter, show them no mercy!"
- When you kill him Hidesplitter goes into a rampage, in which he stops using The Sniper's Spear and appears to attack faster.
- The message appears even if Hidesplitter is dead.
- Neither he nor Hidesplitter have any healing skills, nor will they regenerate health over time.
- His Resurrection Chant casts very fast (because he is a primary Mesmer with Fast Casting), allowing Hidesplitter to return to combat soon after death. For this reason Rragar should be killed first.
- Interrupting the Master's Mark will prevent Hidesplitter from using its The Sniper's Spear ability, making the fight much easier.
- In Hard Mode, Rragar has 2280 health on the first two levels, but 5280 on level 3.