|Given by|| Shatam |
in Kamadan, Jewel of Istan
Location of Shatam in Kamadan
- Get information about the shipment of identification kits from Kupekanu at Champion's Dawn.
- Recover the lost shipment crate from the band of corsairs at the Cliffs of Dohjok.
- See Shatam for your reward.
- 500 Experience
- 50 Gold
- 10 Sunspear Promotion Points
- Identification Kit
- Uses remaining: 25
- Battle Commendation
The first part of this quest is merely meant to get you to the outpost Champion's Dawn. It should not be hard to get there, though you should watch out for several Mandragor emerging from the soil while you travel there. In the outpost, talk to Kupekanu, and he'll tell you that his last shipment was stolen by corsairs. Head out to the Cliffs of Dohjok and use your compass to get where you need to be. There are three groups of two corsairs here, with one group having the aid of Suubay the Greedy. Once Suubay is defeated, the Shipment Crate will drop. Pick it up and take it to Shatam for your reward.
- "I have a favor to ask of you. My stock of identification kits runs dangerously low and my latest shipment is long overdue. I fear something has gone wrong. Can you make an inquiry with Kupekanu at Champion's Dawn about my kits? He is my supplier, so he had better have some answers."
- "Please tell Shatam that i am sorroy about his product, but the matter is our of my hands. All of my shipments have been delayed due to recent corsair attacks. His crate was taken during a raid on my latest caravan. If you want it, you'll have to get it from these corsairs. Those blasted corsair raiders have taken up residency somewhere on the Cliffs of Dohjok."
- "Thank you so much, <Player Name>. I didn't expect you to go to such lengths to retrieve my identification kits. As a token of my gratitutde, you may keep one of them. They are a useful item for an adventurer such as you. If you come across any unidentified items, simply use the identification kit on that item to uncover any hidden properties it may possess. And, remember, if you ever need another kit you can always purchase one from me or another merchant."