From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Service||Rare scroll trader|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- "Select an item from my list below, click "Request Quote," and then click "Buy."
- Traders only sell items that they have purchased from players, and prices constantly fluctuate based on supply and demand. Before buying, you must request a quote to get the current price."
- "Select an item from your inventory below, click "Request Quote," and then click "Sell."
- Traders only buy items that they are going to sell to players, and prices constantly fluctuate based on supply and demand. Before selling you must request a quote to get the current price."
|Scroll of Hero's Insight||For 10 minutes your party gains double XP from combat.||400|
|Scroll of Berserker's Insight||Your party gains triple XP from combat. Berserker's Insight ends if your party fails to kill a foe for 30 seconds.||400|
|Scroll of Slayer's Insight||Your party gains 250% XP from combat. Slayer's Insight ends if your party fails to kill a boss for 5 minutes.||400|
|Scroll of the Lightbringer||For 10 minutes your party gains triple XP from combat||800|
|Passage Scroll to Urgoz's Warren||Double-click to teleport yourself to Urgoz's Warren.||100|
|Passage Scroll to the Underworld||Double-click to teleport your party to the Underworld.||500|
|Passage Scroll to the Deep||Double-click to teleport yourself to the Deep.||100|
|Passage Scroll to the Fissure of Woe||Double-click to teleport your party to the Fissure of Woe||500|
- Due to demand, not all scrolls are available at all times.