From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Quests involved in:
- "Ugh. All you can smell here is sulfur. It smells of torment. I long for the sweet scent of the Marahja flowers that grow throughout the Sunward Marches."
- We have to do what we have to do. (Only after completing Crossing the Desolation.)
- "That rancid, undead two-legged walker is waiting for you at the edge of the Desolation. I wouldn't trust him if I were you. But I surmise you don't have much choice. You can't just sit around and wait for Abaddon and Nightfall to come to us. Let me know when you are ready."
- We are ready. (Sent to the mission if Zhed Shadowhoof is in the party.)
- "Zhed said not to leave without him. He doesn't trust many of the two-legged...especially not evil, undying ones. He wants to be there in case things go as they normally do when a human gets involved. That is to say...badly." (If Zhed Shadowhoof is not in the party.)
- We are not ready yet.