Lumo the Mime
|Lumo the Mime|
"I am Lumo, master mime of Vabbi! My skill is *hiccup* recognized by the great Prince Mehtu the Wise, who has granted me the *hiccup* right to speak when not performing in respect for my world-class *burp* miming abilities. My command of body language *hiccup* and face paint is unmatched!"
- Question: "What is a mime duel?"
- "The challenge is thus: I will perform *hiccup* a series of movements...impressions if you will. You must duplicate my *hiccup* every move without error. Should you keep up through 10 rounds of *burp* my masterful mimery...well, we needn't discuss that. You'll most certainly lose to *burp* Lumo!"
- Challenge: "You're going down, silent clown."
- "This challenge is as grueling as it is difficult. It is entirely possible that your extremities may be so exhausted from our *hiccup* mime duel they simply fall off! Are you will to risk life and *heh* limb?"
- Accept: "Lumo, this day you shall know defeat. Prepare to battle, mime!"
- Decline: "I'm speechless! What's mime slang for "I'd love to duel but I'm attached to my arms?"
- Decline: "I'll be going now."
- See Tihark Orchard#Bonus for the emotes he uses.