From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- "If you are ready to create a new guild, I can make the official arrangements. If you have questions about guilds, perhaps I can answer them.
- Now then, what can I do for you?"
- "I am happy to help. What do you want to know?"
- "A guild is a collection of like-minded individuals who band together as a symbol of the [sic] common values and goals. Being in a guild gives someone options they would not otherwise possess."
- How do I get a cape?
- "For many centuries now, the Battle Isles have been under the stewardship of the Zaishen Guild, first granted this right by Senvho, the 24th Emperor of Cantha. Watching over these islands from their Great Temple of Balthazar, the Zaishen encourage guilds and individuals both to seek perfection in the ways of warfare. If his interests you, simply travel by ship from any major port city to the Zaishen temple."
- How can I get a guild hall?
- "You cannot have a hall here on the mainland, but it may be possible to claim an island as your own. Talk to a Canthan Ambassador. He'll know where to take you."
- (Leads to guild creation menu)
- A merkin is a pubic wig.