From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Far Shiverpeaks
How can I be part of the hunt?
- Before defeat
- "Impress me in battle, then we talk!"
- After defeating him
- What I am doing here? Hunting, of course! If you are not a great hunter, you'll never be respected by my people.
- There's plenty of fighting to go around human! You'll get your chance...right now.
- After being defeated, with a blessing
- "Too many times, we falter in the course of duty. Don't let that happen to you, young one."
- Under Norn Hunting Party with less than 25 kills
- "Hmm. (0..24) kills? Come back when you've got a few more."
- After reaching rank 1, before receiving the Heart of the Norn
- "You are earning a powerful reputation among Norn. The renowned Tyr the Skaald [Norn Storyteller] of Gunnar's Hold wishes to discuss your famous deeds."
- Not under Veteran Norn Hunting Party
- "Fight! Fight! Fi... you won? Huzzah! I'm amazed!"