From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Those in the rabbit hole will become hostile when approached and will be surrounded by Vaettir. The rabbit here is actually Nulfastu Earthbound luring victims to their doom, as stated by Notorious Foe: Nulfastu, Earthbound.
- A rabbit in Drakkar Lake will run down a circular ramp when approached; this is a trap to lure players into an ambush by Nulfastu Earthbound and 59 Vaettir.
- The rabbit in Grothmar Wardowns is spotted near the Resurrection Shrine next to Longeye's Ledge and will run up. This rabbit will also run away once approached; however, this rabbit will only lead to Vael.
- In Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Alice follows a white rabbit into a tunnel leading her to Wonderland.
- In Monty Python and the Holy Grail there is a white rabbit which is believed by the protagonists to be harmless but turns out to be a deadly monster.
- White rabbits have red eyes and long fangs (observed during the death animation), similar to the Rabbit of Caerbannog and Bunnicula.
- There is a 1% chance that when you travel down into the rabbit hole 59 level 5 (23 in Hard Mode) enemy rabbits with no skills will spawn as opposed to the Vaettir, although the boss Vaettir will still spawn.