From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Quests involved in:
Cycling dialouge before being rescued:
- "You don't want to eat me. I'm hallucinogenic! Like a toad...a really big toad!
- "Ha ha. I have you all where I want you. My plan is working perfectly. Wait for it...wait for it...
- "I won't tell you a thing no matter what you do to me! Wait. Ouch. Uncle!
- "I'm too young to die! Too young, attractive...and modest!
- "Help! Help me! I have a wife! And kids! And a pet!
Grothmar Wardowns During Failure to Communicate:
- Anton: "Silence! You move with all the grace of a one-legged Moa. Do you want to give us away?"
- Anton: "Ah, I see. Captain Langmar sent you... to bring back my body, no doubt. Her concern touches me like a dagger. But I am more than capable to handle this situation."
- Anton: "However, you are here now. Tell me, do you know why Assassins wield two blades?"
- Anton: "Because we have only two hands. I'll not turn away extra sets of hands no matter the source. Let us find Scout Winslow. But tread carefully."
- Scout Winslow: "Thank you, thank you. I thought I was doomed. DOOMED!"
- Anton: "Pull yourself together, man. Are you a soldier, or a mergoyle frolicking in high tide?"
- Scout Winslow: "Sir...? Um, a soldier, sir. Yes, sir! A soldier."
- Anton: "Then tell us what you learned, scout."
- Scout Winslow: "Yes, sir. Your lead was solid, sir. Before I was captured, I heard one of the Charr mention Rend Ragemauler. It appears he has been recalled to counteract their recent losses."
- Anton: "So he is here, finally...after all these years. Quickly, tell me about the Charr that spoke of Rend Ragemauler."
- Scout Winslow: "That's all I know, sir. I was captured before I had a chance to get in closer."
- Anton: "Useless! You would better serve the Vanguard as a pastry chef. Very well. I shall simply have to rip out the tongues of every Charr I find until one flaps loose with the information."
- Anton: "You! <name>! Inform Captain Langmar that I am proceeding on ahead. I have...business...with Ragemauler."