|Type||Not specified (boss)|
- Check out "Nicholas the Traveler's" diabolical NPC page!
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg sushi
"Fixed a bug that caused portions of the female Paragon's double-braid hairstyle to be translucent."
- Well, you found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you have managed to break so far is my heart.
- Skills created by this user -->
- This user's favorite skills -->
- This user's favorite builds -->
- This user's Wiki of Monuments -->
- No Subscription Fees? -->
- A Discourse on Guilds -->
- Official Guild Wars 2 Advertisement -->
- Ninjas -->
- Dervishes in Guild Wars 2 -->
- The Gladiator's Tale -->
- The Unconventionalist's Guide -->
- For characters with regretful names -->
- Rectangular Indicators of Attributes Applying to Myself or My Game Account -->
- DISMANTLE -->
As you can see, I love Jora very much. Together we wash some blood and don't afraid of anything.
UPDATE: We talked it over, and Jora has decided that she is ok with including other Norn ladies in our relationship 250 years from now. Then we gave each other a great big hug and went out for a nice walk through the city to get a coffee while complaining about the mindless race towards better technology and soaring price increases in video games today. At least our future girl friend will look good :3
UPDATE II: Sons of Svanir my ass! Jora KILLED Svanir, saved the world, and is hawt. Everyone has seemed to just kind of poof all of that out of their memory. Norn legends my asssssssssssssss I will teach these Nornos what a real legend is and why their floating ice berg is being eaten by a dragon and not the Great Destroyer + Dragon. Anet I insist that you create a legendary hearth-stead for the legendary Norn warrior Jora. I mean come on Icey dragon stole her bear-ness and she got that shit back. It's like "Jora was here, Svanir is a loser (i still love you though bro)".
UPDATE III: I want to mix our blood and put it in the ground, and write our names on leaves, and give them to the ravens to send into the heavens...
- PRESENT DAY... Tuesday October 15th 2019
- PRESENT TIME... 17:37