|Nicholas the Traveler|
Routes to Nick from Kodash Bazaar (red)
and Yahnur Market (green).
- This article is about Nicholas's psychopathic alternate self. For the true and canonical traveling collector, see Nicholas the Traveler.
The legacy of AlterNick continues... here!
Nicholas the Traveler requests the assistance of heroes and adventurers around the world to collect supplies for his nefarious plots or personal gain. His location and requested item changes weekly, which occurs at 15:00 UTC (8:00 PDT) on Monday.
In order to keep his minions coming, he awards small gifts as compensation, at a limit of five per week.
- For the week beginning 13 December 2010 (previous appearances are documented on the research page)
Alternate Nicholas' dialogue changes each week depending on the item he's looking for. The current one is:
- Nicholas is busy getting drunk this week!
- Notice from A&S: Computer troubles and other IRL distractions may prevent me from keeping up with my weekly schedule.
Previous dialogue can be seen on the dialogue page
- Before the Searing, Nicholas the Traveler had the hots for an orchard farmer.
- For more information on how to collect the item he wants, roll a Ritualist and spam spam spam spam!
- Nicholas has occasionally been found talking to walls and large rocks.
- Trivia related to Nicholas' canonical dialogue can be seen on the dialogue page.
- Nicholas frequently exploits Professor Yakkington as a mount or siege weapon.
- According to John Hargrove:
- Alternate Nicholas is utter blasphemy.
- Nicholas' list of possible haunts at launch was 1337. Too 1337 for him to even consider going somewhere twice.
A user box for Alternate Nick's fans! (Thank you Nick123!) -->
A list of Alternate Nick's fans! -->
Q&A session with the Minion Master himself! -->
"What I do have are a very particular set of skills.
Skills that I have acquired over a very long career.
Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you."