User:Aliceandsven/Alternate Nicholas/Gift of the Traveler
|Gift of the Traveler|
|Value||Can't be sold|
"By accepting this package, you agree to absolve me of all liability in the event that this package self-destructs and causes bodily harm to you or nearby persons." -Nicholas
Double-click if you're feeling lucky.
— in-game description
- 10 Hunter's Ale
- 10 Aged Hunter's Ale
- 1 Keg of Poisoned Hunter's Ale (to be "lost" during your travels through Dwarven territories)*
- 10 Honeycombs
- 10 Jars of Volatile Ooze That Tastes Like Honey*
- 5 Green Rock Candies
- 5 Blue Rock Candies
- 5 Red Rock Candies
- 10 Champagne Poppers
- 10 Bottle Rockets
- 10 Sparklers
- 5 Crates of Killer Wasps*
- 3 Disco Balls
- 5 Mysterious Tonics
- 5 Cottontail Tonics
- 1 Everlasting Cottontail Tonic
- 1 Everlasting Crate of Killer Wasps*
- 1 Inscribable Vampiric Dragon Sword
- 1 Traveler's Bo Staff
- 1 Traveler's Walking Stick
- 1 Inscribable Icy Dragon Sword
- 1 Inscribable Ascalon Razor
- 1 Moss Spider Egg
- 1 Xunlai Agency Hand-held Storage Device*
*Denotes an item that could get you into a lot of trouble.
- Nicholas' location and the items required change weekly, see the location section for details.
- Beware of scams, some players may try to trade you a Gift of the Huntsman instead of Gift of the Traveler.
- For approximate information on the chance of getting certain items see Gift of the Traveler/Drop rate.