Traveler's Walking Stick
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Traveler's Walking Stick|
|Damage type(s)||Fire damage|
|Value||Can't be sold|
"Tread lightly, and carry a big walking stick." -Nicholas
— in-game description
- Randomly awarded when opening a Gift of the Traveler.
- Energy +10
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Divine Favor)
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Fast Casting)
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Soul Reaping)
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Energy Storage)
- Fire damage: 11-22 (Requires 9 Spawning Power)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
- Halves casting time of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Health +60
Create a replica with the following:
- One of the following staves with the appropriate attribute:
- Perfect Hale Staff Head
- Perfect Staff Wrapping of Fortitude
- Perfect "Don't Think Twice" inscription
- Except for Divine Favor staves, non-randomly generated Fast Casting, Soul Reaping, Energy Storage, and Spawning Power staves do not usually deal fire damage.
- The text refers to Theodore Roosevelt's quote, "Speak softly and carry a big stick".
- When equipped, characters hold the upper part of the staff, causing the back end to touch the ground while moving, thus giving the appearance of using the stick to walk.