Hello. I'm usually known as Hawk Blazer here, but I'm also known as:
- Fahlron Greenblade, my main PvP (more on that below)
- Avylnn Hawk, the character that is replacing Hawk Blazer after he was murdered by gold farmers.
Long walks on the beach aside, I enjoy tactical, competitive PS3 games (dont give me that look...computers are expensive) such as MAG, Brink, AC Brotherhood, etc. Also a big fan of the flash scene and vintage games.
I own all three GW campaigns plus Eye of the North, but prophecies will always be my first and greatest love. Pre-searing is a masterpiece, and i love lions arch and the shiver-peaks.
Im very much into the PvP aspect of the game, particularly on an strategic level, and thus cannot wait for World v World in GW 2. In fact, im currently planning the creation of a guild which will offer, in addition to the standard guild services and qualities, a environment designed to foster strategy and teamwork in PvP in GW2. Besides tournament play I believe modes like World v World have a lot to offer, and I want to create the guild I would want to join for PvP as well as PvE. More on that in the guild section.
- I hate grinding for anything, even titles or money
- Nothing irritates me more than when a lack of tactics and teamwork costs us a match
- Im at the point in GW where I play mostly for fun, and cant wait for Gw2 so I can go crazy on it again
- I love the "team experience," and try and create it wherever I play
- Rangers need to be better in GW2- I love them, but come on!
- Recruiting is a very boring necessary evil.
- "He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious." True words again, Tzu