From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
During the Tihark Orchard mission:
- "Did you hear the Istani attacked Kourna? How shameful."
- "Happy holiday. May Lyssa grant all your greatest dreams!"
- "Have you ever seen a body like this before in your life?"
- "Have you heard? The Kournans are on the way to protect us from the Istani invaders."
- "I drank what?"
- "I have been having strange dreams lately. One is of impending evil threatening the land. The other was even more odd."
- "I love Vabbi this time of year. All other lands pale in comparison."
- "I've heard strange stories of the undead living in the desolation to the west of Vabbi."
- "Lyssa bless you, friend."
- "May Lyssa's embrace hold you for the rest of your days."
- "May the blessings of Lyssa be upon you."
- "Prince Ahmtur the Mighty is the true defender of Vabbi, not those other two cowards."
- "Prince Bokka the Magnificent must be the richest man in all of Vabbi. He's probably the fattest, too."
- "They say the riches of Vabbi are locked away in a great hidden city, yet no one knows where."
- "Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"
- The line "Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?" is from the film Real Genius.