Every Bit Helps
|Every Bit Helps|
|Section||Festival Event Quests|
|Prophecies or Nightfall|
|Given by|| Mad King's Steward |
in Lion's Arch or Kamadan, Jewel of Istan
|Preceded by||Stemming the Skeletal Tide|
Locations of the Skeletons of Dhuum
Defeat and collect three Skeletons from the Underworld.
 Quest information
- Enter the Underworld.
- Use the Everlasting Mobstopper to trap the Skeletons of Dhuum.
- Bring 3 Captured Skeletons to the Mad King's steward [sic] for a reward.
Similar to the previous quest, you will need to enter The Underworld by the regular means (although the world does not need to have favor if paying the Voice of Grenth). The character must be Ascended, Weh no Su or have completed Hunted! to be able to enter the Underworld. (but see notes) All foes in the Underworld will return to their regular spawns and patrols, but Skeleton of Dhuum will also patrol various areas. The closest Skeleton of Dhuum can be found immediately at the starting point.
Explore The Underworld until you encounter a Skeleton of Dhuum. After weakening the Skeleton of Dhuum (to approximately 25% health), or simply killing it, double-click on the Everlasting Mobstopper in your inventory to capture it. Skeletons of Dhuum can only be captured when dead for a limited time. Multiple players are able to capture the same Skeleton of Dhuum. After capturing the Skeletons of Dhuum you can choose to continue in The Underworld or resign, and see the Mad King's Steward. The quest requires at least three Captured Skeletons to complete, but nothing is preventing you from Capturing all of the Skeletons of Dhuum in The Underworld.
 Initial dialogue
- Mad King's Steward
The Mad King, whom I serve most obediently, appears more concerned about dripping pie filling on his invisible pony than the possible return of Dhuum. Though I am unworthy to speculate about the thickness of his head, I can see in his empty eyes that he doesn't consider one skeleton evidence of an uprising. Would you mind capturing a few more of Dhuum's minions? Naturally, I will reward you for every batch of evidence you bring.
 Reward dialogue
- Mad King's Steward
Well done! On behalf of my liege, I thank you. The more crystallized skeletons I show him, the brighter his candle burns. For this reason, my offer remains open: capture more minions and claim more rewards.
- A character that cannot enter the Underworld can still complete this quest as long as another character on the account, that can enter the Underworld, collects and places the Captured Skeletons in storage so the other character can turn them in.
- If you collect 402 Captured Skeletons, you can gain the Legendary Survivor title by taking the quest, accepting the reward, switching districts and repeating.
- Be aware of your inventory as the Mad King's Steward will not notify you when your character has 100 , resulting in only gaining the experience and Trick-or-Treat Bags when turning in the quest.
- The quest Unwanted Guests is very efficient for the purpose of farming this quest, being available quickly and spawning 15 skeletons that each aggro separately.