Skeleton of Dhuum
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Skeleton of Dhuum|
Locations in the Underworld (incomplete)
- The Underworld
Quests involved in: (during Halloween)
 Armor ratings
 Items dropped
- Skeletons of Dhuum have 644 health in normal mode and 744 health in hard mode.
- There are 38 Skeletons of Dhuum in the Underworld before any quests are taken. Others spawn when the following quests are accepted: Demon Assassin, Imprisoned Spirits, Servants of Grenth, Terrorweb Queen, The Four Horsemen, and Unwanted Guests.
- In hard mode, their aggro extends beyond the length of several compasses.
- They take double damage from holy damage.
- Skeletons of Dhuum, with skills that penetrate all defenses, were introduced during Halloween 2009 to reduce Underworld speed clearing and solo farming. (Source)
- They use the same animations as Skeletal Berserkers.