From Guild Wars Wiki
 Update 2 - Tuesday, July 17, 2007
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that corrupted geometry on Intel 915, 945, and 965 graphics chips.
- Fixed a Party Search issue that caused some players to crash.
- Fixed the district drop-down list so that it no longer displays unavailable districts and territories.
- Fixed a map error in D'Alessio Seaboard.
- English districts are now referred to as Common districts.
 Guild Wars Wiki notes
- This update restored the bug which causes the ocean to appear with a random color on the title and character selection screens.
 Update - Tuesday, July 17, 2007
 Party Search
- Whenever a party enters Party Search, an automatic message will now broadcast to players in that party’s current district. For example, if Flamingo Avenger sets “glf monk” as the party’s description in the Party Search panel, “Flamingo Avenger: Party Search – glf monk” will appear in the Chat panel of players in the same district as Flamingo Avenger.
- Whenever a party leader broadcasts “glf,” “lfg,” lfp,” “wtb,” “wts,” or “wtt” in All chat, that party will now be entered into Party Search automatically with that chat message used as the party's description.
 User Interface
- The Trade panel now displays the name as well as the icon of trade items present in the trade cart, and a warning message now displays when the person you are trading with changes the offer.
- The Party panel now automatically resizes vertically to match the contents of the panel.
- The Party panel now maintains the same position it was placed in while in outposts and missions.
- The Party panel join frame has been moved to the bottom of the panel.
- Allies and pets are now listed in collapsible groups in the Party panel while in a mission.
 Domain of Anguish
To balance the Domain of Anguish appropriately for a wider variety of players, the difficulty of this realm has been adjusted. Some of the changes apply only to Normal mode.
- In Normal mode only, all world effects outside of the final battle have been removed.
- In Normal mode only, damage output has been reduced for a variety of monsters.
- The size of several monster groups found in the beginning areas of the City of Torqua [sic] and the Foundry of Failed Creations have been reduced.
- The Enraged ability possessed by creatures in the Domain of Anguish has been adjusted. This ability now gives the caster +50% damage when below 70% Health, and an additional +50% damage when below 30% Health.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused Mallyx to stop reacting in combat.
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug in the Nightfall mission the Grand Court of Sebelkeh that caused rifts to erroneously display blue bars when being recaptured by the Blasphemy.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Factions quest "A Formal Introduction" from loading if players had quests from the Dragon Festival in their Quest Logs.
- The Tyrian World Map has been enlarged and adjusted in preparation for Guild Wars: Eye of the North.
- Improved the system for throttling chat spam.
- The Sunspear Rebirth Signet is now sorted under Sunspear skills in the Skills and Attributes panel.
- The Lightbringer's Gaze and the Lightbringer’s Signet [sic] are now sorted under Lightbringer skills in the Skills and Attributes panel.
- Additional behavioral modifications have been made to the Luxon Warriors in Fort Aspenwood.
- Master Architect Gunther no longer runs in front of Fort Aspenwood's green gate.
 Guild Wars Wiki notes
- The "fix" to Mallyx the Unyielding included a fix to the exploit used to kill him which relied on leaving a Flesh Golem corpse outside the door and then having one party member use Necrotic Traversal or Consume Corpse to jump to it. Now, when the party enters the Citadel all corpses and minions will get pulled in with them.
- A "Use best Texture filtering" option has been added in the Options Graphics tab.
- English Districts are called "Common Districts" now.
- European players can access American districts, and American players the European districts, but get err7 when trying. (fixed in update 2)
- The Icon for Whirlwind Attack has been changed.
- The Character selection screen background has changed and is now darker. A comparison has been posted in one of the Fansite Forums. This update also fixed a bug which caused the ocean to appear with a random color on the title and character selection screens.
- The following changes have been made to the UI:
- The "+" Button to invite members into your party has been changed
- Skill attributes at the end of skills description now have a red color
- Builds sent into the chat now have a green color.
- Glyph of Elemental Power and Elemental Lord have a faster animation now.
- When two windows overlap, right clicking the back window no longer brings it to front.
- The icons for the Elite Woven armor have been changed.
- Since the whole map of Tyria now contains all the extensions of Guild Wars: Eye of the North, it's very likely that most of the code for the expansion is also contained in this update to decrease server load on launch date.
- Presearing Ascalon Guard's have a new set of Armor
- When characters under level 20 level up, the chat notification includes how many attribute points you have gained. This message erroneously always says 5 attribute points have been gained, when in fact your attribute gain depends upon your level.